Order before 4pm for same-day dispatch, Mon-Fri
for same-day dispatch on orders with engraving, select next day delivery
Sterling Silver Round Buddha Face Charm
FREE UK delivery on orders over £20
SAME DAY DISPATCH? ORDER BY 4PM
We have a quick turn around time for all orders. Charms are generally dispatched within 1 working day and custom bracelets within 1-2 working days.
If you need any item urgently, we offer a Next Working Day Delivery service which is guaranteed to arrive next working day. Orders must be placed before 4 p.m. Monday-Friday to be dispatched the same day. Please note that engraving adds up to 3 working days to the dispatch times stated above.
For more information on delivery checkout delivery information page or give us a call.
|Height||Height Includes Attachment|
|Dimensions||2.3cm x 1.5cm x 0.1cm|
Gift Card Details
All engraving is sized and placed by our expert engraver and where possible a new line entered in the engraving box will indicate a new engraving line.
For our monogram only engraving fonts please enter initials as you would like them to appear engraved.
Eg. 1st name initial, surname initial, middle initial.
Please indicate any special requests in the comments box during checkout and we will contact you for more information if required.
If you would like a font not listed or for logo engraving quotes please contact us
Engraving can add up to 3 working days to our dispatch time unless next day shipping is selected.
Please note, in order to keep the engraved protected during transit and to stop scratching, it will arrive with a removable vinyl sticker on top of the engraved surface.
Logo or Image Work
FREE UK delivery on orders over £20
Same day dispatch if ordered
before 4 pm
30 Day No Quibble Returns Policy
See our return policy
Engraved products excluded
If you have any questions not answered please give us a call or drop us an email and we will do our best to help.
Email our Customer Support
Call us on 020 3397 4104
TheCharmWorks.com (jewellerybox ltd),
Unit 3, 151 - 161 Tunnel Avenue, London, SE10 0PW, United Kingdom
How it Works
- Traditional Charms
Traditional Charms need to be attached to your Charm Bracelet manually. If you order a Charm Bracelet with your Traditional Charms then don’t worry – we will attach your charms for you! Otherwise, you can do it at home yourself…as our Traditional Charms come with FREE Sterling Silver Split Rings.
- Clip on Charms
Our Clip on Charms are ‘Easy On/Off’ as they can be clipped onto and taken off of your Charm Bracelet in an instant. To order, just browse our Clip on Charms Category or purchase a Silver Lobster Clip with any Traditional Charm and we will attach the Clip to the Charm before sending out to you. Easy!
- Bead Charms
Our Bead Charms are specially designed to ‘thread’ through our Bead Charm Bracelets. To order, just browse our Bead Charms Category or purchase a Hanger Bead with any Traditional Charm (so it can be used as a Bead Charm). We will attach them before sending out to you. Easy!
- Adding to a pre-existing Charm Bracelet?
- 1. Attach them yourself: Order any of our Traditional Charms as they come with a FREE Sterling Silver Split Ring.
2. Let us attach them for you: Place your Charm order as normal, inserting the following message in the COMMENTS BOX:
"Please hold order – returning bracelet for charms to be attached"
Once your order is complete, just post your bracelet back to us* (including your name and order number)…and we will attach the charms for you**. We endeavour to post your completed bracelet back out to you within 1 working day**
* If you are sending back a pre-made bracelet to us you must select Next Day Delivery when purchasing your charms to make sure your treasured bracelet arrives back with you safely.
You have 2 options here:
- Traditional Charms
Ordering a Charm Bracelet
Choosing the Right Size
- 6 inches – Child/XS*
- 7 inches – Standard
- 8 inches – Large
Most of our Sterling Silver Charm Bracelets come in 3 sizes:
We recommend that were possible, our customers measure their wrists before ordering; however as a rule of thumb, 7 inches is our standard adult sized bracelet. Remember for Bead Charm Bracelets you need to leave some extra space as when full of bead charms, the internal diameter of the bracelet will be reduced.
* We do not recommend Charm Bracelets be worn by children under the age of 12.
- Choosing the Right Size
Ordering a Charm Necklace
- You have 2 options:
Designing Your Own Bracelet
- To design your Charm Bracelet you can use our super Charm Bracelet Builder Software which allows you to crate the bracelet ‘virtually’. We will build the bracelet by attaching the charms in the requested order before dispatch.
Engraving / Personalisation
- We offer engraving on a range of our charms, allowing you to personalise them as you wish. To order, simply see our Engravable Items Category. Please note that Engraving adds up to 3 working days to our dispatch time – including those orders placed with Next Working Day Delivery. Please contact us if your item is needed urgently.
- We are proud to offer a generous Returns Policy with our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. For more info on returning an item see our complete Returns Policy.
Metal Stamp Info
At jewellerybox we hallmark all items of gold & silver above the UK hallmarking weights. Items below these weights may carry a hallmark, but we would not hallmark such items as a standard. As an Assay Assured jewellery retailer we are dedicated to providing a high standard of product, and we work closely with the Edinburgh Assay Office and the Birmingham Assay Office in maintaining strong compliance procedures.